(Redirected from User:NovaYoshi)
A hobbyist game programmer (now known as NovaSquirrel most places) that mostly focuses on 2D platformer games.
- Nova the Squirrel: a free and open source NES platformer game with copy abilities and puzzles.
- Double Action Blaster Guys, a 2-player NES homebrew game focusing on having fast and arcade-like gameplay, while being less buggy and more advanced than Forehead Block Guy.
- Sliding Blaster, a 2-player action game for the NES based on Ballmaster 2. Supports the SNES mouse.
- Conway's Life for NES, both a 32x32 version and a 64x32 version.
- Conway's Life for Game Boy.
- Sound effects editor for NES.
- NovaBot - IRC bot that used to run on top of XChat, then HexChat, and was replaced with a simple standalone bot doing the last few features that were still needed.
- Scrollback2Html - Converts any number of XChat scrollback files to HTML files .
- a /lcon command for UnrealIRCd that lets you list users based on criteria.
- Colored nick patches for UnrealIRCd, supported just fine in every client tested, though background. colors mess up somewhat if used on Icechat 7.
- HexQuest: HexChat plugin that makes HexChat viable for connecting to MUCKs.
- SparklesBot2: Generic chat bot meant for Telegram and any other chat whose bots are based around webhooks
- Nova's Mapper: Initial concept
- Chipmunk: 8-bit processor written in Verilog, 6502 inspired
- Ikachan notes
- A large collection of rules for Golly including example patterns using them.
- NSFalse which is an implementation of FALSE with somewhat cleaner code and more features than the official portable implementation of FALSE.
- Has a website with more works as well as downloads and contact information.
- Has a wiki too for describing a world for game and story purposes