File talk:Scale2x Poorly.gif
- What relationship does Poorly bear to Colin? Some aspects of the clothing seem similar.
- Why "Poorly" rather than "Poorest," "Poorman" or another variant? Is the name a word from a conlang that will be used in the game world?
- The frames after the first depict exactly which of the steps mentioned in the description?
Eighty5cacao 19:11, 30 December 2010 (MST)
- To the character design questions: The fact that Eloi from The Time Machine dress the same as kids in dirt-poor circumstances is probably just coincidence. The shared blazon here is just "green knee-length tunic and simple brown shoes". Add a cap and pointy ears and you have Link, as I ended up discovering when I sketched a different character named Perrim. This particular character design arose from a poorly drawn sketch that I made in church one day, and I improvised a broad origin story. --Tepples 20:35, 30 December 2010 (MST)
- To the technical question: Step 5 is supposed to explain that each frame after the first is an iteration of steps 3 and 4. --Tepples 20:35, 30 December 2010 (MST)