File:Interlace scale2x and hq2x.gif
Interlace_scale2x_and_hq2x.gif (384 × 512 pixels, file size: 16 KB, MIME type: image/gif, looped, 2 frames, 0.0 s)
Twelve versions of a frame from my NROM template project (which includes the walk cycle from what became Wrecking Ball Boy).
- Enlarged 2x using nearest-neighbor resampling
- Enlarged with Scale2x
- Enlarged with hq2x
- 480p (brightness reduced to match following rows)
- Non-standard "240p" video mode by replacing every other row with black
- 480i, simulated by changing which rows are darkened 50 times a second
- Same as row 3, except the image is vertically convolved with a 3-tap filter [1 2 1]/4 before darkening rows, as in the GameCube DAC's deflicker mode
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||05:07, 28 January 2013||384 × 512 (16 KB)||Tepples||Twelve versions of a frame from my NROM template project (which includes the walk cycle from what became Wrecking Ball Boy). Columns: # Enlarged 2x using nearest-neighbor resampling # Enlarged with Scale2x # Enlarged with hq2x Rows: # 480p (brigh...|
- You cannot overwrite this file.