You have followed a link to a page that does not exist yet. To create the page, start typing in the box below (see the help page for more info). If you are here by mistake, click your browser's back button.
Creating Category talk:Mini-rants
Warning: You are recreating a page that was previously deleted.
You should consider whether it is appropriate to continue editing this page. The deletion and move log for this page are provided here for convenience:
- 00:19, 25 March 2014 Tepples deleted page Category talk:Mini-rants (text was "aha, I like this topic, bookmark this page, huangjintang.", written entirely by 188.8.131.52)
- 07:11, 28 January 2013 Tepples deleted page Category talk:Mini-rants (Copyright violation: Put the phrase "If you like playing 2D games you should always" into Google to find other variations of this. If it's not copyright violation, it's spam.)
- 13:07, 16 March 2012 Tepples deleted page Category talk:Mini-rants (just be glad the ABUSE filter blocks most of this)
- 13:12, 13 March 2012 Tepples deleted page Category talk:Mini-rants (ABUSE catches a lot of 17-letter vandalism, but blocking more would run the risk of false positives)
- 02:06, 6 January 2012 Tepples deleted page Category talk:Mini-rants (The "17-letter" vandal's edit summaries have started to get shorter and harder to distinguish from valid edit summaries)
Warning: You are not logged in. Your IP address will be publicly visible if you make any edits. If you log in or create an account, your edits will be attributed to your username, along with other benefits.